We are now in post Panda and Penguin era where survival will not be easy. One of the most important elements of SEO that has been affected badly is link building. Now you can’t just rely on directory submissions, social bookmarking and link exchange. All these activities have been demolished badly by recent Google Updates.
Now we have to accept that quality will win over quantity i.e. we have to create links which holds some authority and which don’t look natural but infect are natural.
Here I am sharing some link building techniques for Post Panda and Penguin Updates.
- Use Forums: The strategy is simple, you put links that points back to your website on your profile but it’s not as simple as that. Keep in mind that you should do it naturally by participating in topic which interests you.
- Blog Commenting: Again an area where chances of spam is very high. Keep your comments valuable. It doesn’t matter whether comments links are follow or nofollow, your main aim is to make your site recognizable by giving valuable comments and getting targeted traffic to your website.
- Guest Posting: Undoubtedly one of the best and effective method of getting quality links to your website. You can get good links from high quality blogs and websites but here also you have to follow the rules, only post your articles on relevant blogs and don’t overdo it.
- Social Media: SEO is now become more social and you should connect to every possible social media site. People will eager to connect with your social media channel if you are providing them valuable content. Also it’s a best way to market you niche.
- Build Links Socially: You can build quality link for your niche website by actively building a relationship with similar such websites in a genuine way. You can leave comments on their blogs, follow them on twitter, like their fan page and send them a greeting mail. In long run you will notice that this way of link building is far more beneficial and productive than any other way.
I could have stretched this list a bit more but I think these points are quite enough for you to build a quality links for your website. All these strategies will fail if you don’t provide any quality to your visitors. Write awesome and useful stuff for your visitors and I bet they will be a lifelong link building chain for your website and blog.
Liked this article, get updates for free.